Since my interest in game development was sparked in 2013, I've found some podcasts that have helped me learn about the gaming business. Here they are:
- Experimental Game Dev Podcast - http://www.indiegamepod.com/
- Indie Dev Podcast - http://indiedevpodcast.wordpress.com/
- The Game Design Dojo Podcast - http://gamedesigndojo.com/
- The Game Design Round Table - http://thegamedesignroundtable.com/
- The GameDevCast - http://www.thegamedevcast.com/
- Who, What, Why? A Game Design Podcast - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/who-what-why-game-design-podcast/id274646598?mt=2
I hope these podcasts help you take your game to the next level as they've done for me. I'll leave you with these words from the late Steve Jobs: Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish!!!